2015 Dates and Details:
- Eastern Washington qualifier (Spokane Polo Fields): April 10-12.
- Western Washington qualifier (Starfire Tukwila): April 17-19.
- Washington Cup Finals U10-14 (Lacey & Ravensdale): April 24-26.
- Washington Cup Finals U15-U19 Girls (Ravensdale): May 1-3.
- U11-U19: $650 per team
- U10: $500 per team
- Bronze Divisions U11-U19: $450 per team
Washington Cup Boys U15-U18
- Tournament Fee: $550 per team
- Early Registration Deadline: Dec. 10
- Round-Robin Group Play (home/away series)
- First Cup Date: Jan. 11
- Semi & Finals: Feb. 21-22.
- Finals @ Ravensdale in Maple Valley
- More Tournament information: CLICK HERE.
U10 Tournament Information:
U10 teams play their tournament in one weekend at Ravensdale, April 24-26.
U10 winners and runner-up advance to NWCL at U11.
Top four finishers automatically qualify for Washington State Premier League at U11 -- the US Club Soccer-designated NPL League.
More Cup Information:
- Teams will be seeded.
- Championship Finals will have gold and silver divisions.
- Guarantee of three matches.
- Two-legged tournament that includes qualifying round and knockout championship finals pitting East versus West.
- League provides fields and refs. .
- Winners of Gold Divisions receive free entry to US Club Regionals ($895 value) in June.
- Copa division teams will play in their own Bronze division in first and second legs and pay discounted rate: $450 per team!
- Check-in will open Friday at 4 p.m. at Starfire, the Spokane Polo Fields and Ravensdale Park and open at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday.
- Puget Sound games will be played at Starfire and surrounding fields in the Renton area.
- Eastern Washington games will be played at the Polo Grounds in Spokane
- The Championship Finals for U10-U14 boys and girls will take place at the Regional Athletic Center in Lacey and at Ravensdale Park in Maple Valley.
- The Championship Finals for Girls U15-U19 will occr at Ravensdale Park in Maple Valley.
- All players must have US Club Player cards. No cards no play.
- Roster is frozen at check-in for the entire tournament.
- For state-Cup match, teams must present the US Club player cards and the approved PSPL game-day roster to the referees. Team managers must have separate copies of US Club Master roster available to opposing team.
- Only the players designated at check in, either up to 14 or 18 depending on age-group, are eligible to play in the tournament.
- For more information on player eligibility, guest players and tournament rules, click RULES.
Other important details:
- Gold Division winners earn free registration to the US Club Regionals in late June at 60 Acres in Redmond.
- There will be gold and silver divisions, and all teams have been seeded for the first round. The top four or eight teams advance to the Gold division finals and the next group will advance to the Silver division finals.
- A Gold and Silver final round for the finals and winners for both divisions.
- There will be a bronze division that plays among bronze-division teams only.