2015 Dates and Details:
- Eastern Washington Qualifier (Spokane Polo Fields): April 10-12.
- Western Washington Qualifier (Starfire Tukwila): April 17-19.
- Washington Cup Finals U11-14 (Lacey): April 24-26.
- Washington Cup U10 tourney (Ravensdale): April 24-26.
- Washington Cup Finals U15-U19 Girls (Ravensdale): May 1-3.
U9-U10 WA Cup Tournament Information
- U10 teams play their tournament in one weekend at Ravensdale, April 24-26.
- U10 winners and runner-up advance to NWCL at U11.
- Top four finishers automatically qualify for Washington State Premier
League at U11 -- the US Club Soccer-designated NPL League.
- Three-game minimum guarantee.
- Cost: $500 per team.
Washington Cup Boys U15-U19
- Tournament completed Feb. 22
- Toe see results of the tourney: CLICK HERE.
More WA Cup Information:
- Teams will be seeded.
- Championship Finals will have gold, platinum, silver and bronze divisions.
- Guarantee of three matches.
- Two-legged tournament that includes qualifying round and knockout championship finals pitting East versus West.
- League provides fields and refs.
- Winners of Gold Divisions receive free entry to US Club Regionals ($895 value) in June.
- Check-in will open Friday at 12 p.m. (Noon) at Starfire, Information
- Puget Sound games will be played at Starfire and surrounding fields in the Renton area.
- Eastern Washington games will be played at the Polo Grounds in Spokane.
- The Championship Finals for U11-U14 boys and girls will take place at the Regional Athletic Center in Lacey.
- The U-10 tournament will take place at Ravensdale Park in Maple Valley.
- The Championship Finals for Girls U15-U19 will occur at Ravensdale Park in Maple Valley.
- All players must have US Club Player cards. No cards no play.
- Roster is frozen at check-in for the entire tournament.
- For state-Cup match, teams must present the US Club player cards and the approved PSPL game-day roster to the referees. Team managers must have separate copies of US Club Official roster available to opposing team.
- Only the players designated at check in, either up to 16 or 18 depending on age-group, are eligible to play in the tournament.
- For more information on player eligibility, guest players and tournament rules, click RULES.
Other important details:
- Gold Division winners earn free registration to the US Club Regionals in late June at Pasco in Tri-Cities June 21-24, an $895 value.
- Teams can register for US Club Regionals. Teams will be seeded in Super or Premier divisions. Super is extremely competitive and represents top state and regional teams. Winners of Regionals advance to the National Cup in July.
- There will be gold, platinum, silver and bronze divisions, and all teams have been seeded for the first round.