The Central Washington Super Cup takes place in Yakima at the new SOZO field complex. These fields are inspiring!
This will be the first event on what is going to be one of the premier soccer complexes in the state. On-site camping is available at SOZO next to swaying hops fields.
The Central WA Super Cup raises money for player scholarships for the PSPL Surf Academy and for CW Sounders players. This event is a partnership between the PSPL, SOZO and Central Washington Sounders. This tournament aims to celebrate soccer, our clubs, our players, and our common goals and values!
The tournament welcomes all clubs to bring all of their teams for a weekend of soccer, goalie wars, coaches' friendly, other contests, and music.
On-site camping is available for RVs and tents for clubs that want to camp. Clubs will be able to create their own club-wide camping space.
Dates: Aug 11-13
SOZO Field Address: 2200 So. 36th Avenue, Yakima, WA, 98903 .
Ages: U9 to U19, boys & girls, under new Birth Year age classification.
- U9 & U10 plays 7v7
- U11 & U12 plays 9v9
- U13 & older play 11v11
Directions to SOZO:
- From I-90 take exit 110 for I-82 E to Yakima
- Take exit 31A to Naches - Hwy 12 W
- Take 40th Avenue exit
- Stay on 40th Avenue until the road ends at Washington
- Turn right on Washington and get in the left lane
- Turn left on 48th Avenue S
- Follow road to the left – it will bend to the right and the Sozo entrance is on the right side