League Application Requirements
- Fall Application Window: March 1 to June 1
- Spring Application Window: Dec 1 to Jan 15
Minimum Standards to join the Puget Sound Premier League:
- Must meet minimum US Club Soccer club standards of three teams to form a club.
- Independent teams can no longer play at U11 and above. Exception: if a team is located in a rural and sparsley populated region, it can apply to play in the Copa League.
- Application: non-refundable $150 fee must be submitted with all applications.
- Club registrar
- Club president and/or Director of Coaching that holds a "D" license, or equivalent
- All coaches must be licensed
- Referee assignor
- List of fields for home games
- Active website
- List of contacts
- A written three-year operational plan for the club
- If accepted, club is on one-year probationary period and conduct will be reviewed before beginning of second year.
- Key areas of review:
- Ethics violations
- Misconduct infractions
- Communication with other clubs