US CLUB LIABILITY INSURANCE
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- This policy provides general liability coverage for Named Insureds for the Covered Activities of the Association. The underwriting carrier is Everest National Insurance Company.
- WHO IS COVERED
- The Association, its member clubs, teams and leagues, and its member players, coaches and officials are all Named Insureds under this policy with respect to operations and sponsored activities of the Association.
- COVERED ACTIVITIES
- All Operations of the Named Insured Soccer Association
- Claims for liability or negligence for bodily injury or property damage arising out of sponsored activities, premises or operations of the association, its member teams and leagues and participants.
- Liability for Personal or Advertising Injury, including false arrest, detention or malicious prosecution, or violation of right to privacy.
- Hired/Non-owned auto liability is provided only for the official business of the Association.
- No coverage is provided for parents, coaches or volunteers using any automobile to transport team members or volunteers to any practice, game or activity. Teams and leagues can purchase Excess Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability for their activities.
- CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE
- Liability certificates of insurance will be issued on behalf of member teams and leagues to facility and field owners who need proof of coverage. Requests should be sent to US Club Soccer, who will process your request in conjunction with IOA Insurance Services.
- The usual Standard Commercial General Liability policy exclusions apply, such as Worker’s Compensation, Nuclear Energy, Pollution and Lead; also, use of trampolines and fireworks is excluded.
This is only a summary of the policy benefits, terms and conditions, and does not alter, broaden or limit coverage in any way.