Check here for information on our leagues and tournaments
The big news for this season is the announcement of the Washington State Premier League -- a qualifying league for US Club Soccer’s National Premier League.
We have restructured and renamed the leagues to reflect our new direction as one of 16 national qualifying leagues that will send winners to the NPL Champions Cup in mid-July 2013. Click NPL for more information on this growing national trend that is seeing most of the country’s elite clubs joining the NPL. See our NPL tab for local rules and guidelines governing the new league.
The new names of our U11-U19 leagues are as follows:
- The Washington State Premier League; it replaces the Super League as our top premier division.
- The Puget Sound Classic League is for strong select teams as it has in the past.
- The Puget Sound Copa League is the new name for our entry-level league for rec-select level teams, and we’ve lowered the price to $200 per team.
- Girls High School Premier League 12 games that takes place over winter-spring seasons.
Other leagues and tournaments:
- Puget Sound Development league for U8-U10 teams at Starfire.
- The Inland NW Copa League for Eastern Washington teams, U10 to U18.
- The Givova Pacific Coast Super Cup college showcase -- a two-legged tournament for U12 to U19 teams played in Seattle and Portland.
- Washington Cup: a two-legged state cup for US Club Soccer teams that takes place in the Spring.
- Summer Blast tournament: a U8-U11 development league tournament in August.
- id2 and Player Development Programs in conjunction with US Club Soccer.
Here are some key details:
- Cost is $500 per team for Washington state Premier League for fall season; $350 in spring.
- $350 for Puget Sound Classic League for fall and spring.
- $200 for Puget Sound Copa for fall and spring.
- If teams miss the early-bird registration deadline, fees increase $75 per team.
- Early-bird registration deadline is July 1.
- Final registration deadline: July 20.
- Fall season is 12 matches.
- Spring season is 8 matches.
- Home teams required to supply fields and refs for home matches.
- PSPL U10 Development League teams need to register as new teams if registering for PSPL U11 leagues.
- Cost for Development League is $525 per team. Cost includes fields at Starfire and referees.
- Returning teams must remember to use their team logon to register for fall leagues.